Call us today on: 


You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home if you claim certain benefits and live in private housing (for example you own your home or rent from a private landlord) 
You may get help with the cost of: 
insulation work, for example to your loft or cavity walls 
replacing or repairing your boiler - or other upgrades to your heating 
You might be eligible for help if you live in private housing and get one of the following benefits: 
Child Tax Credit 
Working Tax Credit 
Universal Credit 
Pension Guarantee Credit - you won’t be eligible if you only claim Pension Savings Credit 
Income Support 
income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) 
income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) 
If you claim Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit or Universal Credit your eligibility will depend on your total household income. Please contact us for more information. 
If you rent you must have the owner’s permission to do the work. 
Still unsure? Fill in the form below and we will find out directly from the funders if you qualify; 

Request a Quote 

Existing Boiler 
Hot Water Storage Tank 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS